Would you like to cycle in Ede with your own (electric) bike or would you like to recharge yourself or your bike? Then check these locations. They all have a charging point for your e-bike. Forgot to bring your own (e-)bike? At the locations you can rent one.
Rent an e-bike
- Fiets- en Verhuur Ede in Ede
- Werbo in Ede
- Geerts Tweewielers in Otterlo
- Veluwe Specialist in Otterlo
- Klein Zwitserland in Lunteren
- Fietsverhuur Lunteren in Lunteren
- Arend Flier Tweewielers in Lunteren
- Essie Tweewielers in Hoenderloo
- Rooth66 in Hoenderloo
- Meijer Tweewielers in Wekerom
- Nationale Park de Hoge Veluwe in the centre of the Park
Free White Bikes
The White Bike forms an intrinsic part of De Hoge Veluwe Park. As a visitor you can use these White Bikes free of charge to move freely throughout the Park.
The Park has a total of 1,800 White Bikes, distributed among the bicycle storage facilities at the Marchantplein, the Kröller-Müller Museum, Jachthuis Sint Hubertus and the various entrances (Hoenderloo, Otterlo and Schaarsbergen). When you enter the Park, you can saddle up straight away! White Children's Bikes (without side wheels) and bicycles with front or rear child seats are also available. That means that even children can use the free White Bikes!
You are of course also free to explore De Hoge Veluwe National Park on your own bicycle. This does not cost you anything extra, all you have to pay is the admission ticket for the Park.More information