A route especially for children who love mountain biking? This route can be found in Ede and is the first mountain bike route for children in the Netherlands. The children's MTB route is 4.5 kilometres long and has small height differences through the woods. That is precisely what makes the Children's MTB route so attractive for young MTB enthusiasts.
Mountain biking is a popular and rapidly growing sport for both adults and children. It is especially difficult to find routes with an appropriate degree of difficulty for children. The municipality of Ede, various terrain owners and MTB Zuid Veluwe have therefore developed a route especially for them.
Rent a mountain bike
Don't have a mountain bike of your own? At these locations you can rent a mountain bike.
- Fiets en Verhuur Ede (also for children) in Ede
- Mountainbike Kinderfeestje (also for children) in Ede
- Wielervereniging Ede (also for children) in Ede
- Otterlo Events (adults only) in Otterlo
- Geert's Tweewielers in Otterlo
- Veluwe Specialist (also e-MTB's) in Otterlo
- MTB Centrum Veluwe/Tonnie's Bikeshop (also for children) in Lunteren
- Fietsverhuur Lunteren (also for children) in Lunteren
- Essie Tweewielers in Hoenderloo
- Rooth66 (also for children) in Hoenderloo